- Luxury kennels with individual runs and heating
- Comfortable and luxuriously soft bedding for your dog
- Plenty of love & care to give your dog a "home-away-from-home" experience
- Safe and spacious environment with plenty of room to exercise and play
- Optional Boredom Busters for additional entertainment & exercise
- Individual diets catered for
Every luxury dog kennel has an individual run and a sleeping area which has its own heating. Each pet is provided with luxurious ‘sheepskin style’ Vet-Bed fleece which will be washed as often as required.
Dogs love to have something that smells of home so we always encourage you to bring a small blanket or towel with your pet to help with the settling in process. Bulky bedding is best left at home as we find it hard to wash if it gets wet and muddy, and can sometimes become your pets new chew toy as soon as they realize Mum and Dad aren’t watching!
We have a selection of exciting activities which can be booked as extras, which will keep even the busiest dogs entertained during their stay.
|Lydiard Park/Woodland Trip (1 hour)
|Wheel of Fun (30 mins)
|Swimming Pool Fun session
|Paddling Pool Splash-around session
|Football play sessions (30 mins)
|Agility Session (30 mins - For fit dogs over 12 months old only!)
|Hide & Seek Treat Sessions
| Bubble Playtime (30 mins)
|Kong / Food Puzzle Ball (choice of fillings)
|| £2.00 Each
These activities can be booked at the same time as your boarding booking or when you drop your dog off.
Our kennels overlook the quadrant and allow the dogs to see the comings and goings of the kennels so they never feel left out or shut away from the action. Our daily routine as standard is for each dog to be let out 4 times.
- 7am-9am We are up early to let the dogs have their morning walkies followed by breakfast, treats and grooming where required.
- 10am-2pm Dogs booked in for Boredom Buster sessions begin their scheduled activities, whilst the remaining pets are allowed to relax in their kennels with regular short walks, toilet breaks and fuss throughout the day.
- 12pm Lunchtime for those pets who have a midday meal and treats for those who don’t.
- 2pm-5pm Afternoon walkies then dinner time for all guests.
- 5pm-6pm All the animals are settled into bed with a treat/biscuit after a busy day.
We stock a wide variety of popular dog food brands so your pet can have their usual food. Not only does a familiar meal help to settle your pet quicker and decrease the likelihood of upset tummies through sudden change of diet, but it’s one less thing for you to remember, making the whole process a little easier for you and your pet.
If you would prefer to bring your pets food we are happy to store it and make his/her meals up as per your instructions at no additional cost.
Please contact us to confirm we stock your pet’s own food before you arrive. If your pet is on a raw food/prescription diet you will need to bring this with you. We have a fridge & freezer for food storage.
Whether your pet is on long term medication, or just a short course of treatment, we are happy to administer them at no extra cost. We cannot accept animals which have any condition which is contagious.
We must ask that all dogs coming to stay with us have had a Booster and Kennel Cough Vaccine. Please bring your dog’s vaccination card with you when checking them in.
All must be administered at least 7 days prior to boarding.
Back to top